Warning: Amphigorical Content!

grubby grists of euphuistic prolixity

Monday 8 March 2010

Early Frost

The sun embraces tenderly expectant augured land
The earth bursts forth in verdant joy, finds death's encircling hand

Your head piled high untrammelled captures summer's warmest gold
My face immersed in flaxen hair, finds only driech and cold

In childhood's reveries hold dear this cherished fertile land
My feet now bare through lush green grass, find only sullied sand

Your smiling face and loving eyes my hearth and second home
I kiss your soft sweet scented skin, to find that I'm alone
 
Creative Commons License
Spagphacious Aeolotony by Philip Damian-Grint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from philip.damiangrint at googlemail.com