Warning: Amphigorical Content!

grubby grists of euphuistic prolixity

Monday 22 March 2010

Depression

Don't save me...
when midstream, I lose my footing
and plummet from the bright into the deep

Don't follow me...
through the black to drown in words
cruelly barbed with bitter tears I daren't weep

Don't stop me...
while I draw the coldest comfort
from this self-revenge that failure justifies

Don't tell me...
that a newly dawning day
will cure despair and pointlessness with denim skies

Don't give up on me...
before the stranger who inhabits
disappears and I awake as if from sleep
 
Creative Commons License
Spagphacious Aeolotony by Philip Damian-Grint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from philip.damiangrint at googlemail.com