Warning: Amphigorical Content!

grubby grists of euphuistic prolixity

Thursday 25 February 2010

Let Me Go

So when in time this summer ends
  I'll sit with you
    and hold your hand
      and catch your eye
Until earth's warm embrace so lovingly extends

Then wed me to my black-loamed bride
  I'll lie with her
    she'll comfort me
      in dreamless sleep
With autumn's golden harvest untouched at our side

When long the winter nights are past
  I'll search for you
    to hold your hand
      to catch your eye
We'll talk of all our glorious summers long ago at last
 
Creative Commons License
Spagphacious Aeolotony by Philip Damian-Grint is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.0 UK: England & Wales License
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available from philip.damiangrint at googlemail.com